- Contain, maintain, access and give information.
- Establish professional standards.
- Establish and maintain professional registers and statistics.
- Be responsible for graduate and postgraduate education.
- Organize, conduct and support research and development.
- Give professional advice
- Establish and maintain library functions.
- Facilitate access to relevant databases.
- Establish, maintain and administer teaching material.
- In collaboration with The National Institute of Public Health develop further statistics and registers for the most relevant groups of diseases.
- Establish and maintain homepage.
- Arrange courses, seminars and lecture series.
- Organize, take part in, lead, coordinate and mediate contact in research, development and clinical trials.
- Give professional and practical advice and reports to the public, professional environments and administrative levels.
- Formalize and coordinate the activity with its sister center at Ullevål University Hospital in Oslo.
- Be in current contact and develop cooperation with relevant professional environments, nationally and internationally.
- Keep the staff updated through personal contacts and field visits. Establish and maintain a satisfactory work environment
Kristine Mørch, Adm.Manager, PhD, Senior MD Infectious diseases
Bjørn Blomberg, PhD, Senior MD Infectious diseases
Kurt Hanevik, MD, PhD, Post-doc
Stein Christian Mohn, MD, PhD
Christel Gill Haanshuus, M.Sc, Molecular Biologist
Marit Gjerde Tellevik, M.Sc, Molecular Biologist
Astrid O. Spjeldnæs, M.Phil Public health, Reseach Nurse
A joint reference group for the two national centers has been erected, with representatives from all five health regions in Norway:
Tore Lier (Helse Nord HF)
Raisa Hannula (Helse Midt-Norge RHF)
Ottar Hope (Helse Vest RHF)
Even Reinertsen (Helse Sør-Øst RHF)