- Remember to bring any medication that you normally take. It may take some time to obtain the same medication from the pharmacy.
- A bathrobe or roomy tracksuit bottoms with an elastic and adjustable waist.
- Good indoor shoes that are sturdy and easy to put on. For hygiene reasons it is not permitted to walk barefoot in the hospital.
- Toiletries such as toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, deodorant and shaver.
- Any assistive equipment that you rely on: walking stick, crutches, walking frame or wheelchair.
- Strict hygiene standards are in place to allow the hospital to provide good care. There is therefore a general ban on bringing animals into the hospital buildings.
- We also advise you to leave any valuables at home.
If you rely on a guide dog for help, please contact the reception in the main hospital building (Sentralblokka) on telephone 55 97 20 00. They will be able to look after your dog during your outpatient appointment.