Vi har også presentert resultater på nasjonale og internasjonale faglige kongresser, og publisert mange artikler (se oversikt under).
Flere manuskripter er under vurdering i internasjonale tidsskrifter. Foreløpig er det avlagt tre PhD-grader fra denne studien (se oversikt under), og fem leger holder på med PhD-prosjekter.
1. Skromme K, Vollsaeter M, Oymar K, Markestad T, Halvorsen T. Respiratory morbidity through the first decade of life in a national cohort of children born extremely preterm. BMC pediatrics. 2018;18(1):102.
2. Sandtorv LB, Fevang SKE, Nilsen SA, Boe T, Gjestad R, Haugland S, et al. Symptoms Associated With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorders in School-Aged Children Prenatally Exposed to Substances. Substance abuse : research and treatment. 2018;12:1178221818765773
3. Fevang SKE, Hysing M, Sommerfelt K, Elgen I. Mental health assessed by the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire for children born extremely preterm without severe disabilities at 11 years of age: a Norwegian, national population-based study. European child & adolescent psychiatry. 2017;26(12):1523-31..
4. Stangenes KM, Fevang SK, Grundt J, Donkor HM, Markestad T, Hysing M, et al. Children born extremely preterm had different sleeping habits at 11 years of age and more childhood sleep problems than term-born children. Acta Paediatr. 2017;106(12):1966-72.
5. Bjorke-Monsen AL, Vollsaeter M, Ueland PM, Markestad T, Oymar K, Halvorsen T. Increased Bronchial Hyperresponsiveness and Higher Asymmetric Dimethylarginine Levels after Fetal Growth Restriction. American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology. 2017;56(1):83-9.
6. Fevang SK, Hysing M, Markestad T, Sommerfelt K. Mental Health in Children Born Extremely Preterm Without Severe Neurodevelopmental Disabilities. Pediatrics. 2016;137(4).
7. Vollsaeter M, Skromme K, Satrell E, Clemm H, Roksund O, Oymar K, et al. Children Born Preterm at the Turn of the Millennium Had Better Lung Function Than Children Born Similarly Preterm in the Early 1990s. PloS one. 2015;10(12):e0144243.
8. Skromme K, Leversen KT, Eide GE, Markestad T, Halvorsen T. Respiratory illness contributed significantly to morbidity in children born extremely premature or with extremely low birth weights in 1999-2000. Acta Paediatr 2015 Aug 25. [Epub ahead of print]
9. Westby Eger SH, Kessler J, Kiserud T, Markestad T, Sommerfelt K. Foetal Doppler abnormality is associated with increased risk of sepsis and necrotising enterocolitis in preterm infants. Acta Paediatr. 2015;104:368-76.
10. Elgen SK, Sommerfelt K, Leversen KT, Markestad T. Minor neurodevelopmental impairments are associated with increased occurrence of ADHD symptoms in children born extremely pretermature. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2015;24:463-70.
11. Griffiths ST, Aukland SM, Markestad T, Eide GE, Elgen I, Craven AR, Hugdahl K. Association between brain activation (fMRI), cognition and school performance in extremely preterm and term born children. Scand J Psychol. 2014;55:427-32.
12. Griffiths ST, Elgen IB, Chong WK, Odberg MD, Markestad T, Neto E, Aukland SM. Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging findings in children born extremely preterm, very preterm, and at term. Pediatr Neurol. 2013;49:113-8.
13. Griffiths ST, Gundersen H, Neto E, Elgen I, Markestad T, Aukland SM, Hugdahl K. fMRI: blood oxygen level-dependent activation during a working memory-selective attention task in children born extremely preterm. Pediatr Res. 2013;74196-205.
14. Vollsæter M, Røksund OD, Eide GE, Markestad T, Halvorsen T. Lung function after preterm birth: development from mid-childhood to adulthood. Thorax. 2013;68:767-76. PMID: 23749815.
15. Eger SH, Sommerfelt K, Kiserud T, Markestad T. Foetal umbilical artery Doppler in small preterms: (IQ) neurocognitive outcome at 5 years of age. Acta Paediatr. 2013;102:403-9.
16. Elgen SK, Leversen KT, Grundt JH, Hurum J, Sundby AB, Elgen IB, Markestad T. Mental health at 5 years among children born extremely preterm: a national population-based study. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2012;21583-9.
17. Leversen KT, Sommerfelt K, Elgen IB, Eide GE, Irgens LM, Júlíusson PB, Markestad T. Prediction of outcome at 5 years from assessments at 2 years among extremely preterm children: a Norwegian national cohort study. Acta Paediatr. 2012;101264-70.
18. Leversen KT, Sommerfelt K, Rønnestad A, Kaaresen PI, Farstad T, Skranes J, Støen R, Bircow Elgen I, Rettedal S, Egil Eide G, Irgens LM, Markestad T. Prediction of neurodevelopmental and sensory outcome at 5 years in Norwegian children born extremely preterm. Pediatrics 2011;127:e630-8.
19. Leversen KT, Sommerfelt K, Rønnestad A, Kaaresen PI, Farstad T, Skranes J, Støen R, Elgen IB, Rettedal S, Eide GE, Irgens LM, Markestad T. Predicting neurosensory disabilities at two years of age in a national cohort of extremely premature infants. Early Hum Dev. 2010;86:581-6.
20. Farstad T, Bratlid D, Medbø S, Markestad T; Norwegian Extreme Pematurity Study Group. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia - prevalence, severity and predictive factors in a national cohort of extremely premature infants. Acta Paediatr. 2011;100:53-8.
21. Westby Wold SH, Sommerfelt K, Reigstad H, Rønnestad A, Medbø S, Farstad T, Kaaresen PI, Støen R, Leversen KT, Irgens LM, Markestad T. Neonatal mortality and morbidity in extremely preterm small for gestational age infants: a population based study. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2009;94:F363-7.
22. Markestad T, Kaaresen PI, Rønnestad A, Reigstad H, Lossius K, Medbø S, Zanussi G, Engelund IE, Skjaerven R, Irgens LM; Norwegian Extreme Prematurity Study Group. Early death, morbidity, and need of treatment among extremely premature infants. Pediatrics. 2005;115:1289-98.
23. Rønnestad A, Abrahamsen TG, Medbø S, Reigstad H, Lossius K, Kaaresen PI, Engelund IE, Irgens LM, Markestad T. Septicemia in the first week of life in a Norwegian national cohort of extremely premature infants. Pediatrics. 2005;115:e262-8.
24. Rønnestad A, Abrahamsen TG, Medbø S, Reigstad H, Lossius K, Kaaresen PI, Egeland T, Engelund IE, Irgens LM, Markestad T. Late-onset septicemia in a Norwegian national cohort of extremely premature infants receiving very early full human milk feeding. Pediatrics. 2005;115:e269-76.
- Maria Vollsæter. Long-term respiratory outcomes of extreme preterm birth. A regional cohort study. Universitetet I Bergen 2016.
- Silje Kathrine Elgen Fevang. Mental health among children born extremely preterm or with extremely low birth weight at preschool- and school age. A national population based study. Universitetet I Bergen 2016.
- Silja Torvik Griffiths. Functional MRI, structural MRI and school performance in extremely preterm/extremely low birth weight children. Universitetet i Bergen 2013.
- Katrine Tyborg Leversen. Neurodevelopmental outcome at two and five years of age, and prediction of outcome in children born extremely preterm. Universitetet i Bergen 2012.
- Arild Rønnestad. Neonatal septicaemia: Epidemiology, diagnostics and therapeutic aspects. Universitetet i Oslo 2006.
Om Prosjekt ekstrem prematuritet